Théâtre Tristan Bernard, Paris
Stories in Theatre Productions Ltd acted as advisers and consultants to French producers Ki M’aime Me Suive for the award-winning play ‘Angel’ by Henry Naylor.
Following the successful run at Edinburgh Festival Fringe 2016 (at the Gilded Balloon), the show is produced by Ki M’aime Me Suive at Avignon Off 2017 for its French language premiere after previews in Brussels.
After the success at Avignon Off 2017 (Théâtre du Chêne Noir), Mon Ange had its Parisian premiere at Théâtre Tristan Bernard.
About the show
Based on the mysterious and true story of the Angel of Kobane; the female sniper who shot 100 Jihadis.
Cast and creatives
- Author: Henry Naylor
- Translator and Adaptator: Adelaïde Pralon
- Director: Jérémie Lippmann
- Cast: Lina El Arabi
- Set Designer: Jacques Gabel
- Lighting Designer: Joël Hourbeigt
- Costume designer: Colombe Lauriot-Prévost
- Producer: Pascal Guillaume for Ki M’aime Me Suive (Paris)
- Co-Producer: Théâtre Le Public (Brussels)
- Consultant: Olivier Pierre-Noël for Stories in Theatre Productions Ltd
- Théâtre Trisan Bernard, Paris
Théâtre Tristan Bernard, Paris, France
7 October 2017 – 6 January 2018
Globe de Cristal for Best Actress to Lina El Arabi, Paris 2018
Scotsman Fringe First 2016, Edinburgh 2016
Holden Street Theatres Award, Edinburgh 2016
Best Theatre, Adelaide Fringe 2017
Overall Adelaide Critic’s Circle Award, Adelaide Fringe 2017
Website & social media