Ki M’aime Me Suive has recently achieved many successes :
- Globe de Cristal for Lina El Arabi for Best Actress in Mon Ange by Henry Naylor (French adaptation of Angel).
- Two Molière Awards(1): Molière Awards for Best Comedy for Bigre (the English adaptation FishBowl premieres at Edinburgh Fringe 2019, produced by SiT Productions) — Molière Awards for Best Musical for Ivo Livi ou le destin d’Yves Montand.
- Molière Award for Best Comedy for Les Faux British (French adaptation of The Play That Goes Wrong), still running after more than four years in Paris and currently in its second French tour, with more than 450,000 audience numbers
- Two Molières Awards for La Vénus à la fourrure (French adaptation of Venus in Fur): Molière Award for Best Show in the Commercial Theatre and Molière Award for Best Actress for Marie Gillain
- Molière Award for Best Comedy for Dernier Coup de Ciseaux (French adaptation of Shear Madness), still running after 8 years in Paris with more than 800,000 audience members.
KMMS is also working with Blue Man Group, André Rieu, Michel Legrand, Natalie Dessay and many other international and French artists.
Each season our team thrives to find new ideas and to give audiences of all ages the appetite to enjoy live performance.
(1) The Molière Award recognises achievement in live French theatre and is the national theatre award of France. It is the French equivalent of the UK’s Olivier Awards or USA’s Tony Awards.
Ki M’aime Me Suive is a co-producer of Beat.